Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

So, I was looking forward to the Super Bowl only because I usually stitch while it's on. However, I had a migraine all day today and there was no way I could even try to focus on my linen tonight.

I was really looking forward to picking up a piece that I was in love with when I was stitching pre-mommyhood. It's called Season's Greetings and it's by Country and Colonial. 

I fell in love with it and I started it but didn't get very far.


Hopefully I get to put some new stitches in it soon!

Congratulations Baltimore!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had such a bad head, hope your feeling better now. Seasons Greetings is a lovely pattern, I've never seen it before, I'm sure you'll have it finished in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melanie! I finished it today! :)

    ReplyDelete